- Shobi University
- OPEN CAMPUS SCHEDULE 2018
OPEN CAMPUS SCHEDULE 2018
10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (Reception starts at 9:00 a.m. Please be at the venue by 10:00 a.m.)
- Department Guidelines
- Experiential Lectures
- Experiential tour of the Information Expression Department
- Explanation of the Entrance Examination System
- Inspection Tour of Campus
- Experiential Lunch on Campus
- Practical Sessions and Advisory Interviews
- Individual Consultations, Etc.
Transportation Subsidy Program for Access to Shobi University Open Campus from Remote Areas
The Transportation Subsidy Program for Access to Shobi University Open Campus from Remote Areas is available to subsidize a portion of the travel expenses for persons attending the Open Campus at Shobi University from overseas. 5 participants of each Open Campus will have their commuting fees reimbursed. If more than 5 people apply, winners will be decided by lottery. The following steps must be taken in order to be qualified for the subsidy:
1. Apply to attend the Open Campus at Shobi University.
Notify us of the date you will be participating in the Open Campus, as well as your nationality, address, name, date of birth, name of school currently attending, school year or grade level, telephone number, e-mail address, and desired faculty and department (program of study), by e-mail.
2. Apply at least ten days before attending the Open Campus.
Application Reception and Inquiry Contact
Career Development Research Center, License Academy, Inc. ℡: 81-3-5925-1641
Other university events