- Shobi University
- OPEN CAMPUS SCHEDULE 2019
OPEN CAMPUS SCHEDULE 2019
Starting at 10:00 (Last reception at 14:30)
Please confirm the schedule for the day at https://www.shobi-u.ac.jp/opencampus/opencampus/
- Department Guidelines
- Experiential Lectures
- Explanation of the Entrance Examination System
- Inspection Tour of Campus
- Experiential Lunch on Campus
- Music Expression Department One-point Lesson
- Music Business Development Department One-point Advice
- Performing Arts Department Workshop
- Individual Consultations, Etc.
Transportation Subsidy Program for Access to Shobi University Open Campus from Remote Areas
The Transportation Subsidy Program for Access to Shobi University Open Campus from Remote Areas is available to subsidize a portion of the travel expenses for persons attending the Open Campus at Shobi University from overseas. 5 participants of each Open Campus will have their commuting fees reimbursed. If more than 5 people apply, winners will be decided by lottery. The following steps must be taken in order to be qualified for the subsidy:
1. Apply to attend the Open Campus at Shobi University.
Fill in the Open Campus participation date, nationality, address, name, date of birth, gender, school name, school year, phone number, e-mail address, desired department (course), and contact us by E-mail
2. Apply at least ten days before attending the Open Campus.
Application Reception and Inquiry Contact
Career Development Research Center, License Academy, Inc. ℡: 81-3-5925-1641
Other university events