- Shobi University
- Department of Sport Management
- Department of Information Expression
- Department of Music Expression
- Department of Music Business Development
- Department of Performing Arts
- Department of Policy Management
- Department of Sport Management[Start in April 2020]
- Introduction of Department
- Students’ Benefits from the Department
- Diploma Policy
- Characteristics of Class Subjects
- Future Vision
- Faculty Members
- Department of Human Life Management
[We will stop enrolling the first grade students from 2020]
Department of Sport Management, Faculty of Sport Management
For students seeking to become a sports instructor or a sports team administrator.
Themes you can learn
|Sports×Business||Learn the know-how that is indispensable to the management of the sports team|
|Sports×Marketing||Create a new culture with "Sports"|
|Sports×Events||Attract with sport events|
|Sports×Entertainment||Sports attract through “Information”|
|Sports×Data analysis||Helps students develop a sports science|
|Sports×Teaching・Coaching||Improve people's health through sports|
Students’ Benefits from the Department
- Point 1
- Create new value for sports through the variety of learning
- Point 2
- A curriculum, focused on post graduation paths
- Point 3
- Develop practical knowledge and thinking abilities through experience and faculty collaboration programs.
Sports Management Department investigates various sports-related problem, solves the issues followed by them, and helps students develop a wide range of professional skills.
Characteristics of Class Subjects
Sports data analysis
Learn to analyze data of various sports, aiming to be able to do it on your own.
Sports brand theory
Our students cultivate the ability to solve sports brands related management issues while examining familiar products and company examples.
Sports Business Theory
Instructing, providing an athletic stadium, selling products and holding events....
Students learn about a variety of businesses that are associated with sports, through case examples.
Future Vision (Aspired Occupations)