- Shobi University
- Department of Policy Management
- Department of Music Expression
- Department of Music Business Development
- Department of Performing Arts
- Department of Information Expression
- Department of Policy Management
- Introduction of Department
- Students’ Benefits from the Department
- Diploma Policy
- Characteristics of Class Subjects
- Future Vision
- Faculty Members
- Department of Human Life Management
Department of Policy Management, Faculty of Policy Management
For students seeking to become an event producer, an entrepreneur or a self-employed professional.
3 Courses of Study
|Public and Social Contribution Course||Covering the political science and law as the main components, and sociology and the communication studies as subsidiary components, this course will train students to succeed in such fields as political administration, police, fire services, education, and welfare.|
|Management Planning Course||Involving economics and business administration as the main components, and law and politics as subsidiary components, this course will improve students’ business acumen and will train students to succeed as entrepreneurs or corporate managers, as well as in the business development departments of companies.|
|Business Professional Course||With sociology and communication studies as the main components, and economics and business administration as subsidiary components, this course aims to train business personnel who can provide advanced-level customer services.|
Students’ Benefits from the Department
- Point 1
- Students gain computer literacy and sophisticated levels of information processing capabilities through advanced information education.
- Point 2
- In language education, eight languages including English can be chosen to study. The programs emphasize in acquiring practical language skills as well as conversational skills.
- Point 3
- Simulated court sessions and virtual corporate establishments are performed by students as “college work” that presumes real applications in society.
- Point 4
- Small classes centering on practical studies begin from the first year. The instructors in charge will guide students with learning methods that suit to each student’s desired field of study.
The Faculty of Policy Management aims to nurture students to become individuals capable of confronting a variety of policy issues in modern society within a diverse range of fields to formulate policies based on problem detection and problem solution thought patterns.
Characteristics of Class Subjects
Mechanisms of central government and municipal governments are explained in simple terms
What mechanisms are behind Japan’s government administration, and how do they function? In this class, students find answers to these questions and examine the problems the nation holds. They acquire the abilities to think deeply and solve problems.
Fundamentals of Law
What law is, learned through daily lives and events
The course of study considers aspects of law in relation to a variety of topics, such as crime, environmental protection, family life, properties, international society, and bioethics. Students gain a deeper understanding of the objectives and reasons for the existence of laws.
Learn about global society through the topic of trade
Students in the course of study consider the effectiveness of customs duty and importance of free trade treaties through an understanding of how they impact the domestic economy, in order to investigate the mechanisms of trade.
Future Vision (Aspired Occupations)
|Public and Social Contribution|