- Shobi University
- Department of Information Expression
- Department of Music Expression
- Department of Music Business Development
- Department of Performing Arts
- Department of Information Expression
- Introduction of Department
- Students’ Benefits from the Department
- Diploma Policy
- Characteristics of Class Subjects
- Future Vision
- Faculty Members
- Department of Policy Management
- Department of Human Life Management
Department of Information Expression, Faculty of Informatics for Arts
For students seeking to become an acoustic engineer, program planner or producer.
Department of Information Expression includes fields such as Acoustics and Image. Each field resembles a course that consists of a closed set of specialized subjects. However, students in a particular field may cross over to other fields following their own interests under the multi-field system.
|Acoustics Field||The Acoustics field provides the basis of acoustics and extensive techniques for sound contents creation, such as post processing, hall acoustics, and audio recording.|
|Image Field||The Image field provides students with the necessary professional knowledge and technical skills that can be acquired through experience and practical learning at job sites.|
|CG and Art Field||The CG/Art field provides the basis for artistic expression that embodies individual imagination in painting, drawing, and modeling.|
|Games and Applied Computing Field||The Games and Applied Computing field helps students learn theories on topics ranging from information technology to art to gain abundant knowledge and develop rich imaginations.|
|Web Entertainment Field||The Web Entertainment field enables students to acquire versatile abilities in entertainment industries, including planning, producing, and marketing skills.|
Students’ Benefits from the Department
- Point 1
- Students learn comprehensive subjects in acoustics, visual images, computer graphics, the internet, and other arts and technologies.
- Point 2
- Students choose from a wide spectrum of subjects according to their interests and career targets through our multi-field system.
- Point 3
- Students may use full cutting-edge facilities and equipment on campus around the clock on application.
- Point 4
- Students acquire sophisticated specialized techniques through specialized education given to small groups of students. The capability of the University to teach students through this program has been highly evaluated and has led to high recruitment rates of our students in the job market.
Department of Information Expression nurtures human resources with progressive expertise that will meet the requirements of the digital contents industry in the following 5, 10, or even 20 years, by integrating conventional artistic education with computer science and media communications.
Characteristics of Class Subjects
Students are trained to become professionals equipped with knowledge of technique and theory
Students study operating principles to understand the differences between analog and digital recordings.
Students learn acoustic theory, recording techniques, operation of the mixing console, etc., which are essential to the creation of sound contents.
Picture and Drama Seminar
Students produce dramatic pieces, working with playwrights and actors
Students create 20- to 30-minute-long programs using scenarios written by professional playwrights and work with professional actors. Students learn everything about drama production by engaging in the process.
Computer Graphic Animation Practical Sessions
Students take on the challenges of producing original work
Students acquire the concept of three-dimensional coordinates and take part in production processes.
Students also master the techniques used for image effects and camera work to reflect the intentions of production.
Future Vision (Aspired Occupations)
|CG and Art|
|Games and Applied Computing|